Paperless Solutions - Legal
- Company Overview
- Paperless Solutions
- Custom Applications
- Voice Signatures
- Debt Relief
- Health Insurance
- Mobile NDA
Legal, compliant solutions for over a decade
ContractPal's founders were heavily involved in lobbying for the electronic signature laws that we have in the United States. The federal law that gave birth and validity to electronic contracts was passed on June 30, 2000. Shortly thereafter, enabled the execution of the first electronic contracts on the web, including:
- First court e-filings (XML and digital signature) on February 4, 1999.
- First real property e-recordation (property deed) on September 10, 1999.
- First electronic mortgage closing (electronic mortgage) on June 29, 2000.
- Appeared on CNBC to discuss significance of Fed E-Sign legislation by Pres. Clinton on June 30, 2000.
- First digital transaction under ESIGN including: car purchase, home loan, stock purchase, W4 form and exchange of EPA pollution credits on October 1-2, 2000.